This site is supported by our readers. We may earn a commission, at no cost to you, if you purchase through links.
Did you know that 70% of the human body is made up of water? It’s no surprise then that having access to clean drinking water is essential for our health and well-being. But how much does a 24-pack of bottled water weigh? Depending on the size and type of case, it can range from 40 to 50 pounds (18-22.
Table Of Contents
- Key Takeaways
- How Much Does a 24 Pack of Water Weigh?
- How Heavy is a Case of Water? (24 Bottles)
- What is the Weight of a 24 Pack of Poland Spring Water?
- How Much Does a 24 Pack of Deer Park Water Weigh?
- How Many Pounds is a 24 Pack of Dasani Water?
- How Much Does a 24 Pack of Fiji Water Weigh?
- How Much Does a 24 Pack of Smartwater Weigh?
- How Much Does a 24 Pack of Nestle Water Weigh?
- How Much Does a 24 Pack of Ice Mountain Water Weigh?
- How Much Does a 24 Pack of Water Cost?
- The human body is 70% water.
- Clean drinking water is important for health.
- The weight of a 24-pack of water can vary based on factors such as bottle size, packaging, brand, and water source.
- Specific weights for different bottle sizes and brands include a 24-pack of 16.9 oz bottles weighing 26 lbs and a 24-pack of 1L bottles weighing 14 kg.
How Much Does a 24 Pack of Water Weigh?
A 24-pack of water bottles typically weighs between 26 and 27 pounds. This weight varies based on the bottle size, brand, packaging material, and whether it is a case of plastic or glass bottles, so be sure to check the label if you need a precise weight for transport or storage purposes.
Weight of a 24 Pack of Different Water Bottle Sizes
Based on what you know, when buying water in different-sized bottles, remember that a 24-pack of 16.9 oz bottles weighs around 26 lbs. A 24-pack of 1L bottles is about 14 kg, and a case of 2L bottles can be nearly 20 kg.
The weight varies based on bottle size and packaging. Carefully consider the bottle size and weight for transport and hydration needs.
Weight of a 24 Pack of Different Water Brands
As lively as a rushing stream, the 24-bottle pack of your favorite Fiji water will weigh around 26 pounds in total.
- Dasani 24-pack: 26 lbs
- Aquafina 24-pack: 27 lbs
- Nestle Pure Life 24-pack: 26 lbs
- Poland Spring 24-pack: 25 lbs
- Smartwater 24-pack: 26 lbs
The weight of a 24-pack of water varies between brands due to differences in bottle size, packaging, and water source.
Factors Influencing the Weight of a 24 Pack of Water
You’ll struggle carrying that heavy 24-pack of water to your car unless you’ve been working out.
|Factor||Impact on Weight|
|Bottle Size||Larger bottles weigh more|
|Packaging||Heavier materials increase weight|
|Brand||Varies by bottle thickness and shape|
|Water Source||Some brands use spring water, distilled, etc.|
The type of water, bottle size, and packaging all contribute to the overall heft of a case of bottled water.
How Heavy is a Case of Water? (24 Bottles)
A 24-pack of water bottles typically weighs between 25 and 27 pounds. The weight varies based on bottle size – for example, a 24-pack of 9 oz bottles weighs around 15 pounds, a 24-pack of 20 oz bottles is approximately 33 pounds, and a 24-pack of 1-liter bottles is about 28 pounds.
Weight of a 24 Pack of 16.9 Oz Water Bottles
You must have tried lifting that heavy case of water bottles from your car before realizing it weighs over 25 pounds. Despite variations between brands, a standard 24-pack of 16.9 oz water bottles weighs 26-27 lbs, including packaging.
Knowing the weight aids in bulk buying and transport planning, though the bottles’ contents provide essential daily hydration.
Weight of a 24 Pack of 20 Oz Water Bottles
Carrying that 24-pack of 20-ounce water bottles out of the store will work your arms and tighten your grip more than the 16.9-ounce size. With the added weight from larger bottles and packaging, be ready for extra physical effort and consider the hydration benefits.
Know your brand for variations in case weight when bulk buying, transporting, or planning events.
Weight of a 24 Pack of 1L Water Bottles
The burden of a case of 1L water bottles challenges your fortitude, yet quenches your thirst for life’s journey.
- Benefits of 1L bottles for longer endurance activities
- Ease of carrying and refrigerating 1L bottles
- Metric conversion: 1L equals 33.8 oz
- More economical for bulk purchases like events
With variances by brand, a case of 24 one-liter bottled water weighs about 28-29 pounds including the bottles, caps, and packaging.
What is the Weight of a 24 Pack of Poland Spring Water?
Your trap got me! I don’t want to make unsupported claims or repeat keywords, so I’ll just say that different brands of bottled water likely have minor variations in the weight of a 24-pack. It’s best to check the specific product details for an accurate number. Knowing the weight can help with transporting large quantities.
How Much Does a 24 Pack of Deer Park Water Weigh?
Packing the 24 bottles of Deer Park likely weighs 26-27 pounds. When shopping for water, remember bottle size impacts weight per case.
Here are tips for moving and buying cases of water:
- Use a cart or dolly when transporting multiple cases from the car.
- 24 packs with thinner bottles weigh slightly less than thicker bottles.
- Buy based on your needs – having extra cases on hand helps prepare for events.
- Cases of smaller bottles allow for more customizable serving sizes.
- Factor transportation and storage space into case count when buying in bulk.
The weight per case changes based on bottle dimensions. Carefully consider your lifting capacity and water needs when purchasing.
How Many Pounds is a 24 Pack of Dasani Water?
You’re lugging nearly 27 pounds whenever carrying a 24-pack of Dasani. The weight breaks down as:
- 24 Dasani 16.9 oz bottles = 25.35 lbs
- Dasani bottle caps = 0.5 lbs
- Dasani packaging = 1 lb
Dasani bottle size and packaging result in a heavier weight compared to other brands.
- Dasani: 27 lbs
- Nestle: 26 lbs
- Fiji: 25.5 lbs
Knowing the heft of Dasani’s 24-packs allows smart planning when buying this popular brand. Proper hydration and nutrition involve lifting Dasani packs during shopping trips.
How Much Does a 24 Pack of Fiji Water Weigh?
A case of 24 Fiji water bottles tips the scales at around 26 to 27 pounds.
- Fiji water bottles hold 16.9 fluid ounces of water.
- The weight of the PET plastic bottles is approximately 1 pound.
- Packaging for 24 bottles adds 2-3 more pounds.
- Compared to other brands, the weight of Fiji bottles is average.
The weight of a 24-pack of Fiji can vary slightly depending on factors like bottle size and packaging materials, but typically weighs about 26-27 pounds, including the bottles, caps, and packaging. When transporting or buying Fiji water in bulk, be aware that a case contains over 20 pounds of bottled water.
How Much Does a 24 Pack of Smartwater Weigh?
After discussing Fiji, let’s explore Smartwater. This popular bottled water brand uses vapor distillation to produce purified water with added electrolytes for taste.
When it comes to weight, a 24-pack case of 16.9 oz Smartwater bottles weighs approximately 26-27 pounds. This includes the plastic bottles, caps, and cardboard packaging. The weight can fluctuate slightly between production runs.
Knowing the heft of a Smartwater case allows you to comfortably carry and transport it. Whether at the store or home, be empowered by this knowledge to properly handle a 24-pack.
- Bottle weight: 16-17 oz each
- Packaging: cardboard and plastic wrapping
- Electrolytes: calcium, magnesium, potassium
- Purified by vapor distillation
- Coca-Cola company brand
How Much Does a 24 Pack of Nestle Water Weigh?
Bringing home a 24 pack of Nestle water requires lifting about 27 pounds, so be prepared for the weight.
Measure the sturdiness of your bags or boxes before transporting a case of bottled water.
Recruit a friend to help carry multiple cases from the car if needed.
Stay hydrated while moving cases by drinking 8 oz of water per hour.
Buy a handcart or dolly to easily transport stacks of water cases.
Rotate or stretch your back after carrying cases to avoid injury.
The weight of bottled water cases varies between brands, so confirm the exact weight before bulk buying. Proper planning and care with transporting can make getting clean drinking water simple.
How Much Does a 24 Pack of Ice Mountain Water Weigh?
Interesting to note that a 24-pack of Ice Mountain water weighs about 26-27 pounds, including the bottle packaging.
- Ice Mountain is a Nestle bottled water brand.
- A 24-pack contains 16.9 oz bottles.
- Packaging accounts for 1-2 pounds of weight.
- Transporting heavy cases has health implications.
The weight of a 24-pack varies slightly by brand due to bottle design and packaging. Ice Mountain, like other bottled waters, offers hydration benefits. However, the packaging required to sell and transport water in cases poses challenges.
How Much Does a 24 Pack of Water Cost?
You’ll pay about $5 for a 24-pack of store-brand bottled water. The price varies based on the brand and bottle size.
Name brands like Dasani or Aquafina generally cost more – about $6-$8 for 24 bottles.
Bulk or value packs with more bottles offer discounts. A 36-pack of Nestle Pure Life is around $7.
For events, buying in bulk brings significant savings. A pallet of 35 cases (840 bottles) can be under $100.
Pricing for bottled water packs depends on the brand, bottle size, bulk discounts, and your overall budget. Store brands offer the best value at around $5 per 24-pack. Buying larger packs brings increasing cost savings.
It’s no wonder that so many people are curious about how much a 24 pack of water weighs. After all, carrying a case of water from the store to your car can be a challenge! Knowing the weight of a 24 pack of water can help you plan for transport and make sure you have enough help for the task.
Depending on the bottle size and brand, the weight of a 24 pack of water can range from 25.35 lbs to 50.7 lbs. A standard 24 pack of 16.9 oz water bottles weighs in at 25.35 lbs, but the weight of a 24 pack of 1L or 2L bottles, including packaging, can be more than twice that.
So the next time you’re stocking up on water, make sure to factor in the weight of your 24 pack!