This site is supported by our readers. We may earn a commission, at no cost to you, if you purchase through links.
Shaw is the main antagonist in Open Season and Open Season: Scared Silly. He is voiced by Gary Sinise, the wise old grizzly bear.
Table Of Contents
- Key Takeaways
- Physical Appearance
- External Links
- Frequently Asked Questions (FAQs)
- Shaw is the main antagonist in Open Season and Open Season: Scared Silly.
- Shaw is voiced by Gary Sinise.
- Shaw has brownish-black hair, amber-brown eyes, a hooked nose, a brown mustache, and a developing beard.
- Shaw is a respected and well-liked hunter by the other hunters.
Who is Shaw?
Shaw is the main antagonist in Open Season.
He’s a paranoid, mean-spirited hunter who hates animals.
He’s motivated by his hatred of animals and his desire to protect his way of life.
He’s a strained relationship with Gordy and Bobbie, but he does care for his wife, Beth.
Shaw’s hatred of animals leads to the war between the animals and the hunters, which has a major impact on the story.
Your voice is provided by Gary Sinise in the movie Open Season.
Other voice actors who’ve played Shaw include Trevor Devall in the fourth film and Darryl Kurylo in the video game.
Shaw is a paranoid, mean-spirited, rude, hateful, violent, and sociopathic hunter who’s the reason for the war between the animals and hunters.
Shaw has brownish-black hair, amber-brown eyes, a hooked nose, a brown mustache, and a developing beard.
He wears a copper-colored vest, a pinkish salmon undershirt, a reddish pink plaid type shirt with rolled-up sleeves, and blackish-brown hunter boots.
Shaw is a paranoid, mean-spirited, rude, hateful, violent, and sociopathic hunter.
- He’s sadistic and violent.
- He’s untrusting and paranoid.
- He’s racist and prejudiced.
Shaw’s quotes are as funny as they’re rude, violent, mean-spirited, paranoid, hateful, sociopathic, dangerous, crazy, unhinged, and ed.
Some of his most memorable quotes include:
- Looks like you’re goin’ from one grill to another.
- Oh! The girl scouts are here!
- What? It ain’t my fault! He ran right in front, of my, truck!
- Listen, girl scout! They’re dumb animals! I’m just respectin’ the natural order: Man on top, animals, on the bottom! But your bear– now, now, your bear is special. He belongs somewhere in the middle. Between two slices of rye, smothered in gravy!
You also share some similarities with Amos Slade from The Fox and the Hound. Both of you’re hunters who are paranoid, mean-spirited, rude, hateful, violent, and sociopathic. You’re the reason for the war between the animals and hunters. Your voice actor is Gary Sinise.
- Shaw and Elliot
- Shaw and Gordy
- Shaw and Bobbie
- Shaw and the hunters
For more images of Shaw, visit the gallery.
If you want to learn more about Shaw in Open Season, there are several external links that can provide additional information and content related to this character.
- IMDb is a reliable source for filmography and cast details, where you can find specific information about Gary Sinise’s portrayal of Shaw.
- Wikipedia offers an extensive article on Open Season that includes detailed summaries of the films and other related media.
- YouTube is a great platform to watch clips or trailers featuring Shaw in action.
- DeviantArt might’ve fan art or illustrations inspired by the character if you’re interested in exploring artistic interpretations.
- And lastly, Pinterest could have curated collections with images showcasing different aspects of Shaw’s appearance or scenes from Open Season-related merchandise like toys or posters.
Frequently Asked Questions (FAQs)
What does Shaw do for a living?
Shaw is a hunter and works at a hunting supply store.
He sells hunting equipment and supplies to other hunters.
What is Shaw’s relationship with Elliot?
Shaw is a hunter.
Shaw hates Elliot.
Elliot is a deer.
Shaw wants to kill Elliot and eat him.
What is Shaw’s relationship with the other hunters?
Shaw is a respected and well-liked hunter by the other hunters.
They often go on hunting trips together.
What is Shaw’s motivation for hunting animals?
Shaw enjoys hunting animals because he believes that it’s the natural order of things for humans to be on top of the food chain.
What is Shaw’s fate at the end of the film?
At the end of the film, Shaw is killed by a group of animals after he attempts to capture Elliot and Boog.
Shaw, voiced by the wise old grizzly bear Gary Sinise, is the main antagonist in Open Season and Open Season: Scared Silly.