This site is supported by our readers. We may earn a commission, at no cost to you, if you purchase through links.
The EiV system is available 24/7. You can login anytime you want.
How do I become an EIV coordinator or user?
Becoming an EIV coordinator or user is easy! Just follow the steps below:.
- Register for a free account at https://eiv.blogger.com.
- Once you have registered, you will be able to create new blog posts and customize your blog to match your own unique style.
- To become an EIV coordinator, simply contact the person who referred you to this blog and they will give you the necessary information.
- Once you are an EIV coordinator, you will be able to access the coordinator control panel. From here, you can manage your blog, add new users, and edit blog settings.
- To become an EIV user, simply create a new blog post and include the following information:.
- Your name
- Your email address
- A brief description of yourself
- The URL of your blog
Once you have created your blog post, send it to the person who referred you to this blog and they will add you as an EIV user.
Where can I get help with EIV access rights in Wass?
If you need help with EIV access rights in Wass, you can contact the Wass Help Desk at 1-800-123-4567.